Tuesday, October 30, 2012

Continuation of LayOffz and ReBidz

So this weeks been talk of where and what people are gonna do when we re-bid.

Today I found out one of the ladies across the hall is having to NOT bid for where she is now because she is part time. They eliminated the part time positions in her department. OMG its getting scary. My manager came at me and said even if my position wats up for grabz, the older ladies would have snapped it up. From word of mouth, older seniority ladies are looking for new departments...

I am undecided, but i know i am not moving to a phone appointing position. i received my 100% and i am done. i would rather a check in and appointing position. I love being out in the clinic with patients.

My therapists were told today what is happening. Eeeks, scared and they feel I am 'poor me", although I wanted to get out of my position a couple months. The reason: my co worker in another clinic. I cannot stand this girl. I am a nice person and I can tolerate a lot of people, but as my co worker says .... she is a kiss ass! She is the most un-team player I have ever met. I feel sorry for the person who works with her next. So far, she has not won MOST popular in our department across our company. The therapists do not like her. Her co worker she shares the position does not like her. My back ups do not like her either. I am nice to her though. Its a job and I still need to work with her. I do take scheduling errors to my manager because I find she is on her defenses.It is then brought to her manager.

Other than that I am excited for change. Excited to meet other people in the clinic. I am a solo rep and I know a couple people through meetings and through school. The people I do know are pretty cool. I am friendly. Just go and visit if I feel like it. Work is work. Now I do not need to worry about vaation coverage. I have been so stressed and I have had more migraines these past few months that I can handle. Its affecting my attendance. I dont want it to.

Now this next year is time to view options outside my current employer. I graduate in June. I complete my schooling December 2013. So stoked. I am going to ask my school if they have options for employment after graduation. We partner with some companies. I do love the health care Ii receive now though. Thats my pulling point to sit this financial snag my company is having. hmmmmm!

No comments:

Post a Comment