Thursday, November 1, 2012

my FUTURE

I am thinking a lot about my future right now. With all that is going on with my company, I am thinking of moving jobs. I will keep my current job though.

I need to think of graduation time in June. I have received a lot of feedback from my co workers about how I will be at a low paying job and to not waste my time to wait for my company to get out of financial dismay... I am a hard worker and I can do so much more. I chose my position to work while I went to school...now everyone says its time to move outside the box. I totally agree. I am excited for what is to come.

I feel I will receive awesome references with whatever choice I make. My manager says she is never sad when one of employees moves on because its always for a better position and it shows that she has helped them.

My decision is where do I want to go when we re-bid. To stay with my managers departments or do I go where I have experience. I do not know. I will hopefully decide by the time re-bidding happens. I am nervous but excited.

I will miss my co workers where i am at right now, but i think they will be fine. Just like my last co workers, I will keep in touch and visit at lunch time.

PEACE!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment