Monday, November 5, 2012

New Goalz 4 my CarEEr

So .... my Graduation advisor called me today. She really had me thinking *thoughts*

I am going to drop my concentration in Management and go right into my MBA program in Accounting. Its a 2 year program that will prepare me for the CPA exam.

I really thought I'd be moving up in my current company, but it seems that is being put off due to financial hardships... It's okay, but now that I've decided this - - I need experience ASAP. I have my Associate of Arts in Accounting and I will have my Bachelor of Science in Business with a concentration in Accounting June 2013. I have NO experience whatsoever.. This makes me sad :(

So I am taking a look online at Entry Level Accounting positions. It can either be close to home or in Seattle. I really need a place with benefits I have now. I am considering an internship thru Amazon. I applied and possibly find out more. Right now I have a job with awesome benefits. A unlimited bus pass for $38 a year. Great health benefits.

If I do find a position close to home, I may be able to help my parents with my daughter A. This has really got me thinking. We will see.........wish me luck in my quest to the future .....

No comments:

Post a Comment